Free Tech Forum
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:38 am

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Bollywood Movies

[ 1 post ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

Deshmukh couples Expecting First Child Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:53 am 
Bollywood actor couples, Riteish and Genelia Deshmukh are expecting a new member in their family. Yes, the Riteish confirmed the news in an interview that he will soon become a father.

In the interview with Times Of India, when asked if the couple was expecting a visit from the stork 35-year-old actor said, "Yes, she is pregnant and we are looking forward to the baby and are very excited about it."

He also opened up about his equation with his wife in the interview and revealed that they dated for 10 years before getting married in 2012.

He said, "Genelia and I are one person, we are not two people. Falling in love with your friend and that becoming your life is the best thing that can happen to a person. I love her energy and her smile. She will always put me ahead of herself on any given day, which is endearing."

Even he reviled the first meeting With Genelia, whom ignored him because she thought he would be arrogant because he was the son of a chief minister.

The doting husband said, "We both like simple things and are not materialistic. For example, we both would like to go and eat bhelpuri. She knows how to prioritise her life completely between her work and family, my time management is pathetic and something, both she and my mom don't like about me, "

He also spoke about his Bollywood journey and his relationship with father Vilasrao Deshmukh, who passed away in 2012 due to liver ailment.
He said, "I respected him immensely, seeing the respect people gave him. Nothing can be worse than losing your dad. I remember him everyday and there has never been a single day when I have gone out and not heard stories about things he has done for people. After losing him, I understand why one suddenly grows up when you lose your father. Thankfully, I had both my brothers to hold my hands and I was holding theirs, which made it easier as you don't feel alone."

Bot

#  

#  

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Bollywood Movies