Free Tech Forum
It is currently Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:45 am

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Bollywood Movies

[ 1 post ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

Honey Singh Is The Midas Man Of Music, For Bipasha Basu Post Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:51 am 

The ramp queen and actress Bipasha Basu is so impressed with rapper-singer Yo Yo Honey Singh that she wants to work with him.

On the sets of Honey Singh's singing reality show 'India's Raw Star', Bipasha said, "I will be foolish if I don't want to do it."

"Definitely! I would love to work with him because his songs are very popular. People love his songs and you can really dance to them. He has got a great groove to all his songs." She said when asked if she would like to work with the singing sensation.

The 35-year-old added, "Honey Singh has the magic touch. He is the Midas man of music."

Honey Singh has become quite popular in Bollywood within short time. He has composed and sung for most of the top-notch actors from superstar Shah Rukh Khan to megastar Amitabh Bachchan. His biggest hit was Lungi Dance for Chennai Expres

Sonakshi Sinha featured in the music video 'Desi Kalakaar', upcoming album. Now, Bipasha is looking forward to the release of her film Creature 3D on 12th September.

Bot

#  

#  

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Bollywood Movies