Free Tech Forum
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Bollywood Movies

[ 1 post ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

Karan Johar Completes 2 decades in Bollywood Post Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:00 pm 

Karan johar, the producer and director celebrated twenty years in the Hindi film industry.

He started his career with Aditya Chopra as Assistant Director on Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, one of the most successful films in Indian cinema.

He got nostalgic and he shared about Aditya Chopra "He is my mentor and the reason I am in the movies today,"

"I remember the journey from my house to the YRF office on the 15th of March,1994... remember wondering if this is the right career choice." He said

The Bollywood celebrity also reflected on his late father Yash Johar and the late filmmaker Yash Chopra.

"I miss my father and Yash uncle tremendously today... Adi and me are blessed to have them look over us constantly," he said.
He made many super hits, some of them are, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Kal Ho Na Ho, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Dostana, My Name Is Khan, Student Of The Year, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and so on. Johar proved himself as an actor also in his first film, playing the role of Rocky, a friend of Shah Rukh Khan's character.

Released in 1995, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge is still playing at the Maratha Mandir theatre after more than 950 weeks.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bollywood/n ... z2wCY9eeaY
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Bot

#  

#  

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Bollywood Movies