Here, we presenting some upcoming cars, that will be launch soon in India. Go through it and choose your dream one...
1.Ford Fiesta Facelift Preview
The Ford Fiesta is the American automaker’s C-Segment fighter.They came to India in 2004 and was a major success for the American automaker during its entire run.But the new car they introduced in the Indian market in 2009, did not gain much as their expectation. Ford is introducing a facelifted version which it displayed at the 2014 Auto Expo.Exterior
- The 2014 Ford Fiesta gets a similar fascia to that of the Ford EcoSport
- The Kinetic design Aston Martin-Esque grille is the most fascinating feature, a standard feature across all its models. - It has sharper headlights that flow to the back of the hood
- changed the housing from old version for the fog lamps and a new bumper.
- It includes two revised designs for the wheels and consequently the wheel covers.
- It still retains its characteristic flared wheels arches, forward leaning stance and aerodynamic creases running along
- The rear profile gets some modifications in the form of a revised number plate holder, a rear bumper which has
now been fitted with a chrome strip to give a premium appeal and finally a modified tail lamp cluster too.Interior
- The facelifted Fiesta has the same interior as the outgoing model
- The rain sensing wipers, push button start, ambient lighting and Ford’s patented SYNC technology are included in
the new version.
- It has fabric seats, leather- wrapped steering wheel reverse parking sensors
- climate control
- Airbags and ABS with EBD. Engines| Gearbox| Variants
- The Ford Fiesta in its current avatar is offered with two engines and three gearbox options.
- It produces 108bhp and 140Nm of torque in 1.5-litre petrol and in diesel also a 1.5-litre unit that produces 89bhp and 204Nm of torque.
- The petrol is offered with a five-speed manual gearbox or a six-speed dual clutch automatic and the oil burner is offered with a five-speed manual.
- If Ford launches only the diesel engined variants, then we expect that they will introduce a base Ambiente diesel variant along with Style and Titanium+ variants.Price
- Price ranges from Rs 7.5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh, but it may be even lower if it is only going to produce diesel models for the domestic market.Launch
The Ford Fiesta Facelift, expexting to launch on Indian market on March 2014
The Honda Mobilio is a seven-seater MVP that will be launched in India on 2014. The Brio platform is one of Honda’s major developments for the Asian markets and the platform currently ruled by the Brio hatchback and the Amaze sedan, while a third model has been unveiled in Indonesia, Honda Mobilio.Interior
- The interiors of the new car expected to be similar to that of the Amaze and Brio
- The front two rows will certainly be spacious with foldable third-row that can either accommodate children or for extra
- The safety bits will be up to the mark – ABS-EBD and airbags will be standard fitments for higher trims. However, the
equipment list on Honda cars is generally below so music system with Bluetooth or too many trendy features are
- The Mobilio will be powered by the new 1.5-litre turbocharged Earth Dreams diesel engine churning out 100PS and
- The petrol variant which will probably be powered by the 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol unit from the Honda City.
- We are expecting that, Honda will reduce the size of the car to sub-4 to get the tax benefitsExterior
- The predominant colour being beige.
- The Honda Mobilio MPV (codenamed 2NH) is 4.4-meters long and has a ground clearance of
- wheelbase of 2.6-meters.
- It is similar to the stretched out version of the Brio but much like Amaze
- It looks like it has been designed from the ground up to be an MPV.price
- The starting price of around Rs 6.25 lakh for petrol base variant and the top-end diesel on the other hand should carry a price tag of around Rs 9 lakh.Launch
The Mobilio is expected to be launched in India around next May 2014.
3.Renault Duster Facelift
The Renault Duster facelift, developed and designed by Renault’s Romanian and was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show and features a host of cosmetic changes and a new petrol engine optionExterior
- The facelifted Renault Duster gets a redone fascia in the form of a new grille, revised headlamp design and a new design for the air intake in front.
- It also gets new front and rear scuff plates, revised tail lamp assembly and 16-inch wheels.
- it still retains its squat stance and model-defining flared wheel arches with same rear as the current vehicle
- The exhaust pipe has been integrated into the rear diffuser assembly.
- One noticeable change to the Duster is the modified roof rails to increase the amount of support it can provide.
- The exterior design pack includes a bulbar, satin chrome strips and door sill guard protectors.Interior
- The Renault Duster facelift carries over most of the interiors from the current vehicle
-It introduces new instrument cluster, seat upholstery options and power window switches.
- The European spec car also gets a fire extinguisher, security system and snow chains. However, India would be getting only the fire extinguisher.
- The rear seats are likely to remain unchanged as will the boot area.
- It offers a navigation pack with the Duster and we expect that this will become a standard feature on the RXZ diesel variant.
Engines| Gear box|Variants
- The Renault Duster is currently offered in seven diesel and two petrol variants. Renault will do away with the RxZ and
RxL optional variants.
-The engine line-up stays a 1.5-litre diesel and a 1.6-litre petrol. The diesel is available in two configurations
84bhp+200Nm and 110bhp+240Nm, while the petrol engine produces 102bhp and 145Nm of torque.
- The 84bhp diesel and the petrol engine have been mated to a five-speed manual while the 110bhp diesel has been
mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
- Renault’s new weapon is the 1.2-litre TCe petrol engine that produces 123.3bhp and 204Nm of torque.
- Power is transmitted to the front wheels or all four wheels via a six-speed manual and in the case of the latter a four-
- It is their answer to Ford’s Ecoboost engine and will most certainly be launched here in the front-wheel-drive guise.Price
The price is expected to be Rs 20,000 more than the equivalent current variants of the present vehicle.i.e. around 8 to 12.28 lakh.Launch
It is likely that Renault will showcased the facelifted Duster and will launch in the month of May 2014