It is a fact that one good product can bring a carmaker back into the game. After the innovation of different cars especiialy Honda's diesel car -Amaze and Honda City, a new generation car, Honda introducing a new era with two more products including the Honda Mobilio, which will be the first to enter the market.
Hironori Kanayama, CEO & President, Honda Cars India said that the Mobilio MPV will be launched during third quarter, this year, which means any time between July and October. The new-generation Jazz is expected to be launched by end of this year or early 2015.Features
- Mobilio is a 7-seater MPV
- frugal 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine
- 4.4 metres in length
- 185mm ground clearance
- headlights, bonnet and bumper design similar to Brio
- larger front grille with a more prominent chrome bar running along the center.
- bumper gets a new faux air dam at the bottom
- flared wheel archesImages