Rolls-Royce, one of the costly car series of the world has launched the Ghost Series II starting at Rs. 4.5 crore. The car first appeared at the Geneva Motorshow and now it has made its way into India. India is an extremely important market for Rolls-Royce after China. Presently the company has 5 dealership and planning to expand it further.
Sven Ritter, GM Rolls-Royce Asia Pacific says, "We are bringing the car to India because there definitely is a demand and we want to fulfill it. People in India love our cars."
The Ghost Series II gets subtle changes to the exterior and interior with a few additions. features of the car are given below.Features Of Ghost Series II
- It has drawn straight away by the rectangular LED headlamps which replace the round main headlamps
- 21-inch alloys along with new paint shades and a new rear bumper.
- It has new seats with reworked electronic adjustments and heating options
- Rear seats have been subtly re-angled to augment communication with fellow passengers
- The instrument cluster has marginal changes with a new infotainment system with 10-inch multimedia screen with a touch-pad controller
- The car has 6.6-litre V12 engine which churns out 563bhp and 780Nm
- It mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission
- It has a top speed limited to 250km/h and accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 4.7 seconds.
- Price rate is 4.5 croresImages Of Ghost Series II