Free Tech Forum
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Tech » Computers

[ 7 posts ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

Need advice and help anxiously Post Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:20 am 
Where I work we have got 8 PCs and 1 main PC and 6 laptops all on a network. I have around 15 workers there and I want to monitor them in order to check what they are working on while I'm not around. So I search by Google and find a useful employee monitoring software from http://www.employee-computer-monitoring.com website. I download a free trial of this software. It works fine but accidentally my staff know I install this software to monitor them. They said installing employee monitoring software without their permission invaded their privacy. They insist that unless I removed it, they would not work for me and they would accuse me. But I didn't know how to remove it. I was worried and urgent to need help to removal it.
Anyone knows, please help me. Thanks a lot.

Bot

#  

#  

Site Admin

employee monitoring software Post Posted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:29 am 
Your employees should obey and work for you, not you have to obey and work for them. So if your employees are not willing to work for you, just sent them off from your office.
How could installing such software invaded their privacy? They are not in your office to use social networking websites or for doing their personal works, but only for doing the works given by you to them. In almost all offices, social networking, chat, emails etc are banned and you too have to do that. So I think such employee monitoring software never hurt them and I recommend you not to remove them from the PCs.

Re: Need advice and help anxiously Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:41 pm 
Where is that software installed? In your main PC?

Profile YIM  

Re: Need advice and help anxiously Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:43 pm 
Hi,
Freetechy.com is a very good and most benefit site. Thanks for using your site.

Re: Need advice and help anxiously Post Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:59 am 
Next time you may want to install ActivTrak from http://www.activtrak.com
Its a free employee monitoring software that comes with a free license for 3 workstations, and, best of all, its invisible for your employees.

Re: Need advice and help anxiously Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:15 pm 
Employee monitoring software is completely legal. You have the rights to monitor their movements and online activities during work hours to improve productivity and to prevent wasted time. Because there's a lot of employees' goofing around during work hours.
If you still think you needed a monitoring software, you may try this employee software for time tracking: http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/04/windows/business/download-time-doctor-free.html

Re: Need advice and help anxiously Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:30 pm 
this doesn't make any sense,...breach is out of question ????

Jump to: