Free Tech Forum
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Tech » Computers

[ 4 posts ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

updates and "no connection" Post Posted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:49 am 
for some reason when i try to update my virus protection and/or windows my browser says that i'm not connected to the internet. which i know is wrong because i can have other tabs open and be working perfectly fine in those. i cant get ANY site remotely related to possibly fixing my computer to display. it's the same story with all of them- cannot display the webpage, you may not be connected to the internet.

what the F*$@ is going on??? i have searched the internet with no avail. i'm at my wits end!! i need help.

Bot

#  

#  

Site Admin

Re: updates and "no connection" Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:41 pm 
What anti-virus software are you using? Are you getting the error only on your anti-virus software or getting it on your web browser while trying to update ani-virus software?

Re: updates and "no connection" Post Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:38 am 
I have bsnl 2G Data net card-Internet connection is ok, but authentication is not received.

Site Admin

Hello Bhadauriasurendra, Here is the solution for your error.

Make sure that your internet connection is activated by BSNL. You can confirm this just by dialing customer care of BSNL.

For BSNL Internet Help Desk call 1957 from your bsnl land-phone and BSNL Broadband Helpline call 1504 from your bsnl land-line phone Or Call the Number 1800-345-1504

Also make sure that no firewall/antivirus is blocking INTERNET connection. You can check this just by exiting the current installed-active anti-virus/firewall program.

If you still have this error, kindly please start a new topic and post your issue.

Jump to: