PC giant Acer has unveiled and detailed five new smartphones, one new smartband, and one new tablet. These are the Liquid E700, Liquid E600, Liquid Z200, Liquid X1, and Liquid Jade smartphones, the Liquid Leap smartband, and Iconia Tab 8.
Acer had first unveiled Liquid Jade and Liquid Leap in April with very few details , which is the number one in Acer's 'touch more connected' category.
However, on Friday the company provided a lot more details, along with Q3 2014 availability without price tag.Features Of Liquid Jade
- it is a dual-SIM smartphone.
- runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
- has 5-inch IPS 'Zero Air Gap' display with a 720x1280 pixel resolution
- Gorilla Glass 3 screen
- powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- 1GB of RAM.
- 8GB of built-in storage that is expandable by microSD card (up to 32GB)
- 13-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
- connectivity includes 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, A-GPS, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- dimensions are 140.5x69x7.5mm
- powered by a 2100mAh battery.Images Of Liquid JadeFeatures Of Liquid Leap
- smallest touchscreen device with a 1-inch display.
- offers fitness tracking
- call and SMS notification
- music control
- 1-inch touchscreen is placed on a durable rubber wristband
- battery life of up to 7 days
- has Bluetooth 4.0
- lightweight and stylish
- comes in Moonstone White, Mineral Black, Aquamarine, Fragrant Pink, and Vivid Orange colors.
- water resistant.Images Of Liquid Leap