Micromax has launched the third iteration of its Canvas Doodle phablet in India. The Canvas Doodle 3 will be available at a price of Rs 8,500 on April 25 onwards. Features
- The Canvas Doodle 3 sports a 6-inch FWVGA (480 x 854p) display.
- It is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor and 512MB RAM.
- The phone comes with 4GB internal storage expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
- Runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
- It has 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front-facing camera.
- In terms of connectivity options, the dual-sim (GSM+GSM) phone offers 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS.
- 2,500mAh battery.
- The Canvas Doodle 3 offers 3G support
About the launch, CMO Micromax said, "At Micromax, we have always aimed to offer something new and different with every product launch with affordable innovation being our core DNA. The Canvas Doodle 3 further reinforces our commitment to empower our consumers with larger screen to help them express their imagination in a more creative way like never before. This is complemented by an entire ecosystem of applications."
Micromax is also bundling a magnetic flip cover with the Canvas Doodle 3. The phone is one of the cheapest large screen phones available in the Indian market.