The Wammy Neo, a new Android smartphone launched by Wickedleak in India. The company claims that 'probably the most affordable octa-core smartphone' in the Indian market, which priced at Rs.11,990, deliveries of the Wammy Neo would commence from June 15 on Wickedleak's website.Features Of Wammy Neo
- The Wickedleak Wammy Neo is a dual-SIM smartphone with a GSM-WCDMA (3G) configuration.
- It offers the optional AquaProtect coating.
- The smartphone runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
- 5-inch IPS display with a 720x1280 pixel resolution.
- 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MTK6592 SoC with a Mali 450 GPU alongside 2GB of RAM.
- 8GB of built-in storage with microSD card (up to 64GB) expandability.
- 5.0-megapixel front-facing camera, and a 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera with LED flash.
- Connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot and Bluetooth v2.1, GPS/ A-GPS with
EPO, FM radio, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- Powered by a 2200mAh battery.
- It measures in at 114.5x71x7.7mm
In March the company launched the Wammy Titan 3 Octa smartphone, the first octa-core smartphone, at Rs. 14,990
The Wammy Titan 3 Octa smartphone came with dual-SIM support (one Micro-SIM), and was based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. It featured a 5.7-inch IPS WXGA (800x1280 pixel) display with OGS lamination and Dragon Tail Glass coating.