The Samsung Galaxy S5 will launch today(27 March 2014) in India as per the announcement done by the The Samsung. However the price rate has been leaked ahead of its 27th March 2014 launch in India. The Samsung Galaxy S5's price rate probably will be Rs. 51,500.
But Manish Khatri, a retailer (Mahesh Telecom) in Mumbai posted in his twitter that, "Prebook #SAMSUNG #GALAXYS5 (Rs. 51500/-) by paying Rs. 1500/- , 15 percent cashback on citicard .emi 6/12/18 month (condition apply)."
The tweet reveals that the Galaxy S5 might be available with attractive offers from the company such as 15 percent cash back scheme, with numerous EMI payment options. Moreover, Khatri has removed the tweet.
However, some reports says that the price is still being considered by Samsung India and may change before the announcement on Thursday.
Samsung had announced that on 11 April 2014 the Galaxy S5 will be available world wide (150 countries) and the availability of Galaxy S5 unveiling at MWC 2014.Features of Galaxy S5
- The biggest new features on the Galaxy S5 include a fingerprint scanner on the home button.
- A heart rate sensor placed near the 16-megapixel camera and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
- The IP67 certification that makes it dust and water-resistant.
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the-box.
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display with a 1080x1920 pixel full-HD resolution.
- 2GB of RAM and will be available in 16GB and 32GB inbuilt storage, with microSD card expandability up to
- 2800mAh battery, rated to deliver 21 hours of talktime, and 390 hours of standby time.
- Connectivity include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac with MIMO functionality, ANT+, Bluetooth 4.0, USB3.0,
NFC, and Infrared remote.
- A new design in terms of the back panel being perforated.
- Available with four colors at launch.