On Thursday Chinese handset maker Gionee said its latest device which comes with a 5.1 mm body has been recognized by Guinness Book of World Records as the slimmest smartphone in the world till now.
The slimmest smartphone, which has been launched in China, will come to the Indian market by beginning of November.
Arvind Vohra, Head of Gionee Smartphones India said, "We are excited to have made it to the Guinness World Records for the world's thinnest smartphone category. The Gionee Elife S5.1 has been launched in China and will be available in India by early November."
Gionee decided to launch its brand in India in the first quarter of 2013. It used to be an original device manufacturer (ODM) for many Indian brands earlier. Features Of Gionee Elife S5.1
- a thin 5.1 mm shell comprising both glass and metal
- has a 4.8 inch screen
- runs on 1.2 GHz quad core Qualcomm snapdragon processor
- 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of built-in storage
- 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera
- has LTE connectivity
- 2100mAh of battery capacity
- available in Black, White, Pink, Mint Green colors.Price Rate Of Gionee Elife S5.1
The current estimate price of the Gionee Elife S5.1 is $325Images Of Gionee Elife S5.1