Make your body feel better with simple diet changes. Detach yourself from tea or coffee and instead of it drink plenty of water, which will give you a glowing face too.
As per Ilona Wesle, the nutritionist detoxing has many benefits such as enhances energy levels, aid weight loss, clear the skin and improve digestion.
Some tips are listed here, which may helps you to follow a healthy detox diet :
- Drink herbal tea such as nettle tea, ginger tea, peppermint tea, lemon balm tea etc.. and avoid black tea, coffee and alcohol.
- Drink at least 1 liter of water per day. Keep a bottle by your desk and sip regularly.
- Eat at least five portions of fruit and vegetables per day.cover at least 60 percent of your plate with vegetables and eat as much variety as possible at lunchtime and dinner.
- Choose organic food in order to minimize your intake of toxic pesticides.
- Drink fresh juices, for instance carrot, beetroot, apple and cucumber as they are fantastically nourishing and cleansing.
- Avoid processed foods for instance ready meals, snacks and biscuits. Instead eat food in its natural state. Cook it by steaming, lightly boiling or poaching, no fries at all - this way you will keep most of the goodness in the food with full flavor.
- Avoid consumption of animal products and dairy products. Replace milk with soya or nut milks. Lentils, beans, quinoa, seeds and nuts are good protein alternatives.