White tea is quite popular in India now, which was only in China. White tea is made from immature tea leaves that are picked just before the buds have fully opened.
White tea is more health beneficial and few of it are enlisted here.
- It has high range of antioxidants and flavonoids that increases immunity. Polyphenols in the white tea helps in dissolution of triglycerides which are deposited in our body.
- White tea helps to lower high blood pressure and also keeps cholesterol in check.
- Drinking 2-3 cups of white tea a daily keeps your heart in good health, by thinning of blood.
- Drinking white tea can also help in controlling blood sugar levels thereby preventing diabetes.
- It is good for your skin as it prevents the skin from damage caused by free radicals.