Free Tech Forum
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:26 pm

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Entertainment » Music » Hindi Music

[ 1 post ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

Lucky Ali, who has melodious voice and simple ballad-style singing says music festivals across the country give an impetus to local talent. The singer and composer performed the 10th edition of Kingfisher Premium- The Great Indian Octoberfest (TGIOF) on Sunday at Bangalore, leaving the crowd asking for more.

The 56-year-old Ali said, "What I am seeing at music festivals is that they are encouraging local talent and art. For instance, Rajasthani folk music is a part of The Great Indian October fest. There is a lot of interest from other countries also, and they are seen sharing the stage with local talents and (they seem to be) enjoying that part."

Also, he says this "big exchange of culture in India" is good.

Lucky Ali, who is well known for his chartbusters ‘O sanam’, ‘Anjaani raahon mein’ and ‘Na tum jaano na hum’, made the Bangalore's crowd sway to the soulful energy of his music while he performed live for his fans at E-Zone club with songs like ‘Tera ye aashiyana’, ‘Dekha hai aise bhi’, ‘Jaane kya dhoondta hai yeh mera dil’, ‘Mohabbat ki kasam’ and ‘Aa bhi jaa’, he struck the right chord with the audience.

When talking about the performance in the city, he said: "Bangalore is like my home and I always receive such a warm and thunderous appreciation from all of them."

Lucky, who launched his first album ‘Sunoh’ in 1996, and has worked as a playback singer in films and sung songs like ‘Kyun chalti hai pawan’, ‘Ahista ahista’, ‘Bekarar’ and ‘Hairat hai’, said, "It feels great."

His albums such as ‘Sifar’, ‘Aks’, ‘Kabhi Aisa Lagta Hai’ and ‘Xsuie’ are quiet famous.

Lucky, who has married thrice and has children with all his partners said, "I always space out my work. I write music at home. I like to spend my time like that more now. And now that my children are expressing themselves, so I more concerned about what they are doing. I want to see how responsible they become as human beings."

TGIOF, a three day event, witnessed some of the world's most celebrated music artists across diverse genres, including Bollywood sensation Benny Dayal and awe-inspiring The Manganiyar Seduction performing live in front of music lovers, concluded on Sunday.

Bot

#  

#  

Board index » Entertainment » Music » Hindi Music