Free Tech Forum
It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 11:06 pm

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Hollywood Movies

[ 1 post ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

Jennifer Aniston Prefers Ageing Naturally, Not Surgery Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:26 pm 

Jennifer Aniston, the actress believes that, she believes in ageing gracefully and she's glad her beau Justin Theroux agrees. She says he would "put a gun" to her head if she ever went under the knife or took injections to look younger.

In an interview she said, "I think, what I have been witness to, is seeing women trying to stay ageless with what they are doing to themselves."

"I am grateful to learn from their mistakes, because I am not injecting (anything) into my face. I see them and my heart breaks. I think, 'Oh God, if you only know how much older you look.' They are trying to stop the clock and all you can see is an insecure person who won't let themselves just age," she said.

45-year-old added, "I also have a fiancé who will put a gun to my head if I touch my face in any way."

Thus she plans to age naturally. "I also understand that age is kind of awesome. I am fortunate enough to know women like Gloria Steinem, who I think is one of the most stunning women on the planet, and doesn't touch her face," Jennifer said.

"Diane Keaton, Annette Bening, all of these fabulous fearless women who are flawless, they embrace it. You know to each their own, I don't judge it if you do it, but sometimes I wish I could beg the people I know, who I am very near and dear to, to not touch their face," she cleared her view.

Bot

#  

#  

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Hollywood Movies