Free Tech Forum
It is currently Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Hollywood Movies

[ 1 post ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises A Twist Post Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:34 pm 

The adventure actor Arnold Schwarzenegger promises the audience with interesting twists in his fifth sequel role in Terminator: Genesis.

The actor first played the character at the age of 37 in 1984 and now at 66 says the story still has a relevant context.

Schwarzenegger told reports "The way that the character is written, it's a machine underneath. It's this metal skeleton. But above that is human flesh. And the Terminator's flesh ages, just like any other human being's flesh. Maybe not as fast. But it definitely ages."

"Sometimes it does get more difficult when you're 66 years old and doing this kind of action, versus when you're in your 30s or in your 40s." he said about the action scenes

"Terminator deals a lot with time travel, so there will be a younger T-800, and then what that model does later on when it gets reprogrammed, and who gets a hold of him. So it will be all kinds of interesting twists in the movie, but I feel so good."

He was not a part of the fourth Terminator movie released in 2009, but he doesn't plan to miss out on any more of them.

"I was upset that I couldn't be in the fourth Terminator, because I was governor (of California) So they did the fourth one without me, it made me cry a little bit. But I did say, 'I'll be back,' so now I'm back again and it's going to be really terrific," he added.

The movie will release 1st July 2015.

Bot

#  

#  

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Hollywood Movies