Free Tech Forum
It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 10:36 pm

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Actors » Malayalam Actors

[ 1 post ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

Lissy and I are together : Priyadarshan: Post Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:31 pm 
At last filmmaker Priyadarshan reacted to rumors of a rift in his marriage life. He said that he is "very much together" with his wife Lissy. He says arguments are a part of every couple's life, but "no one has the right to put our marriage on display".

Unexpectedly, within a week itself the rumor surfaced in the news about a rift between the filmmaker and his wife Lissy, a former actress.

To clarify the problem, Priyadarshan said "I was shooting in the interiors of Kerala completely oblivious to the growing whispers about my marriage. Let me assure everyone, Lissy and I are very much together,"

Priyadarshan who directed and produced many movies in Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi is denying differences with his better-half and says only domestic issues are present among them.

"Come on, which couple doesn't argue and fight? Sure, Lissy and I had some difference of opinion. It all started over a recent Celebrity Cricket League (CCL) match. But the argument was between us. Like any marriage, there are things that happen between a couple that should remain private. No one has the right to put our marriage on display without our knowledge," said the co-owner of CCL team Kerala Strikers.

He added "Somebody definitely played dirty with us. And I suspect it is someone who is close to us," he said while sharing his suspicion that "one of our so-called friends has spread this lie about my marriage".

"We've been married for 24 years. Next year we plan to have a grand silver jubilee celebration," he said. Priyadarshan and his wife will complete the silver jubilee of their marriage on coming year.

Shocked by the divorce rumours, he says that "maybe in the entertainment business some people come together and separate as and when they wish", but "our marriage is built on a solid foundation. Lissy gave up her acting career to be my wife and to look after my home. She has given me a wonderful son. I can't express enough gratitude for her presence in my life. It's shocking to even mention 'divorce' in our marriage."

Bot

#  

#  

Jump to: