Free Tech Forum
It is currently Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:48 am

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Tech » Mobiles

[ 2 posts ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

Site Admin

BlackBerry Torch Price in India Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:15 pm 
BlackBerry Torch 9800 mobile phones are now available in the market of India. The Price of BlackBerry is around 34,500 Indian National Rupees only. The price of BlackBerry Torch may come down any time as per availability, popularity and the market competition of BlackBerry Torch 9800. So it's better to wait and purchase it after some more days when the price of it comes down. However the price of the BlackBerry Torch may not be same all over India. I recommend you to call some of your nearby Mobile showroom to know the exact price of it in your area.

Bot

#  

#  

Re: BlackBerry Torch Price in India Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 pm 
i am much interested to buy the blackberry torch and currently i am using the Blackberry 9000 bold which is good and it is working properly and i am happy with it but this new discovery has totally change my mind and now i am interested to buy it now

Board index » Tech » Mobiles