The 'King of the road' with his royal look is introduced at the Osaka Motorcycle Show by Honda, inspired by Japanese anime. NM4 Vultus
, a radical new scooter-motorcycle, designed by a young team and the name Vultus means face in Latin.
Its technology includes a number of low-friction features and has a "computer game style" manual MT mode, which means riders get a choice between automatic twist and go D and S mode or trigger-operated through the dual clutch transmission system.
“Our intention was to make something that makes every moment feel cinematic,” said project leader Keita MikuraFeatures
- has a 745cc twin-cylinder engine
- dual-clutch transmission
- has 54 horsepower and 50 pound-feet of torque
- Dual Clutch Transmission system
- has a backlit dashboard display changing color depending on the rider's mode selected or customizable to one of
- shock absorbers and LED lights
- has a sharp, intimidating front, looks exactly like the meaning of its name, 'Vultus'