Vespa S makes women's life beautiful and even convenient for men..Vespa S is 100 percent a showstopper and the scooter steals the limelight where ever you go. It is considerably slimand sides are trimmed which helps in an easy-to-ride scooter capable of making quick turns in congested city traffic.
The striking feature in the Vespa S is its squarish headlight and rear-view mirrors. The headlights brought in to lend it a more macho feel so to attract male buyers who complained about the earlier round headlights and the rear-view mirrors square as well as bigger which makes the opaque more clearer than the round one.
In addition, the scooter comes with smart pocket holders in the front, and a small luggage space that just about fits the helmet. It comes in four colours—in shades of orange, red, white and black—with both electric-start and kick-start options.Features
- styling front and has a powerful engine of 125-cc
- power of 10 PS and a torque of 10.6 Nm
- speeds above 60 kmph
- eight-litre fuel tank
- has smart pocket holders in the front
- a small luggage space
- both electric-start and kick-start options
- Comfortable seat, good riding posture and a longer wheelbase
- 200-mm front disc brakes and rear drums are very effective.
- available in 4 colors shades of orange, red, white and blackPrice
Vespa S With a price tag of Rs 76,495 (ex-showroom, Mumbai), which translates into Rs 88,000 on-road.Images And Photos
While the Vespa S scores on the styling front and has a powerful engine, it lags behind in fuel tank volume. The scooter has an eight-litre fuel tank, which is just right for city commuting, but if you are tempted to ride beyond, make sure you keep topping up at regular intervals.
The Vespa S is a good product, Piaggio needs to focus on customer service.