The Galaxy Golden, Samsung's Android flip phone has received a price cut in India and now available online at Rs. 29,999.
Globally the Samsung Galaxy Golden was launched in August, however, the Android flip phone made its way to India in October.
It is currently retailing at an e-commerce website with the new reduced price, i.e. at Rs 29,999. Moreover, the earlier price of Rs. 51,900, is not official.
Earlier, Samsung officially slashed the price of its Galaxy Note 3 Neo to Rs. 33,990, down from the previous price tag of Rs. 38,990. We are yet to hear about any price cut from Samsung.Features Of Samsung Galaxy Golden
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 3.7-inch Super AMOLED displays
- powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- 1.5GB of RAM
- Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, GPS / A-GPS and Bluetooth
- Storage capacity of 16GB
- 8-megapixel of Rear Camera and 1.9-megapixel Front Camera
- 1820mAh Battery capacity
- Champagne Gold colourImages Of Samsung Galaxy Golden