Free Tech Forum
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Tamil Movies

[ 1 post ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

Will love To Work With Shankar : Arnold Schwarzenegger Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:30 am 

Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Hollywood superstar was the chief guest for the audio launch of new Tamil movie ‘I’, held on Monday said he would love to work with its director Shankar someday.

Schwarzenegger even gave the film an imaginary title ‘King Conan’, inspired from the film franchise ‘Conan the Barbarian’ and ‘Conan the Destroyer’.

Schwarzenegger said, "Shankar is a great filmmaker. He comes up with superb special effects in his films. I would love to work with him someday. Let's make 'King Conan', Shankar."

As a tribute to the bodybuilding legend, Arnold, the makers of the film organised a special bodybuilding act featuring a dozen local bodybuilders.

The ‘Terminator’ series star, who watched in awe, congratulated all of them. He was also happy that Shankar had featured them in the film.

He said, "It's great to see all this talent. It reminds me of my olden days. It's wonderful that Shankar has given them a chance to star in the movie."

Actor Vikram plays the lead role as a bodybuilder, who aspires to win Mr. Tamil Nadu title in ‘I’. Amy Jackson and Upen Patel is also features in the movie.

Bot

#  

#  

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Tamil Movies