Free Tech Forum
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Telugu Movies

[ 1 post ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

Arjun Sarja : Happy To Play The Good Guy Role Post Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:04 pm 

The filimmaker as well as actor Arjun Sarja says he still has time to take up villain roles and is happy to "continue as a hero". Currently he is awaiting the release of his upcoming trilingual movie Jai Hind 2.

Moreover, he answered to the rumors, he was not playing an antagonist in any film.

Recently, it was reported that Arjun was signed on to play the villain in yet-untitled Telugu film with Allu Arjun.

Arjun said, "I'm happy playing a hero. There's still time for me to take up other kind of roles and until then I'll continue playing the protagonist. I'm not playing a villain in a Telugu film with Allu Arjun. Whatever you heard are rumours,"

Arjun was not only directeded Jai Hind 2 but also acting in it He feels that he is so busy with acting and directing that he doesn't have time to take up villainous roles presently.

"Direction has kept me busy over the last one year. I intend to direct more films, especially with my daughter. When I'm happy playing the hero and directing, why would I even think of taking up antagonist roles," he said.

Jai Hind 2, which will come out in other languages such as Tamil, Telugu and Kannada, which is Arjun's 11th directorial venture. It also features Surveen Chawla and Charlotte Claire.

Bot

#  

#  

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Telugu Movies