Free Tech Forum
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 7:09 pm

Only registered members can access to many hidden very useful forums. Click here to Register for free or Click here to Login

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Telugu Movies

[ 1 post ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

Ram Charan Teja Donates Rs 15 Lakhs For Hudhud Victims Post Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:47 am 

On 14th October actor Ram Charan Teja announced that he will donate Rs 15 lakh for the victims of cyclone 'Hudhud' in Vishakhapatnam. He has also urged his fans to join him in this endeavour to reach out to as many people as possible.

Ram Charan said, "I declare (a donation of) Rs 10 lakh towards the Chief Minister's Relief Fund for the victims of the cyclone and Rs 5 lakh towards Ramakrishna Mission. I request all my fans to extend their support to the people of Vishakhapatnam."

"The people of Vishakhapatnam have supported my family and our films for many years. It becomes my responsibility to help them," he added.

Moreover, Ram Charan will be contribute food, water and medicines to the victims through his fans and food for about 5,000 people will reach the victims in Vishakhapatnam today.

Bot

#  

#  

Board index » Entertainment » Movies » Telugu Movies