Free Tech Forum
It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:56 am

Board index » World » India » Kerala

[ 2 posts ] 

Bot

Date:

#  

#  

What are the Pros & Corns of Garnish Catering Service in Thiruvalla ? Read this before ordering a catering service from Garnish Catering in Thiruvalla. This page helps you to find more information about Garnish Caterers in Thriuvalla. Is it the best Caterers in Kerala ? Let's check it.

Well, this is the most asked question to me from my fellow followers in WhatsApp and other social network. I always recommend them Garnish Catering Service in Tiruvalla. Because simply they are the best.

Pros of Garnish Caterers in Thiruvalla

Best Customer Support
High quality food materials & cookwares
Neat, Clean and Well organised
Cheaper price than their competitors of same class

Since there were news on newspapers about food raid conducted by food inspectors on different bakers and caterers in Thiruvalla. However till the date they couldn't find any issues with Garnish Caterers. But other caterers were caught many time.

Before ordering you catering service always be aware of garbage food prepared by some cheap caterers in Thiruvalla.

Cons of Garnish Caterers in Thiruvalla

Feel bit pricy.

Yeah ! this is the only con that I personally felt. I'm not sure whether this post will be accepted here. However I found there are some cheap Catering Service Companies than Garnish in Thiruvalla. I have not tried them. But quality is not guaranteed. Because many people who tried them have mixed reviews. Some says quality is OK, we can adjust them for them price. Some says they using too much preservatives so that their marriage function members were affected by stomach issue. Some other complains. So I don't recommend those cheap one You may find it yourself at your own risk. However if you have decent budget, think no further go Garnish Caterers in Thiruvalla! Because just pay them, they will take care of everything according to your taste.

If you need the best catering Service in Thiruvalla. Just call Garnish Caterers.
Garnish Catering Service in Thiruvalla Mobile: +91 9495505422
Office: +91 9387637522

Bot

#  

#  

Site Admin

Re: Pros & Cons of Garnish Catering Service in Thiruvalla Post Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:21 pm 
Thanks for your excellent review.

Garnish Caterers do their services in catering services in thiruvalla, catering services kayamkulam, catering services in edappally, catering services in thrissur, catering services in kochi, catering services kayamkulam, catering services in Ranni, catering Service in Changanacherry.

Their official catering service website is www.garnishcater.com

They provide the best kerala catering menu for your marriage function.

They harvest catering to the next level.

They are the best caterers in kerala, best caterers in kochi, best caterers in thiruvalla, best caterer in Trivandrum, etc.

Board index » World » India » Kerala